SEPAL™ is a cutting-edge software in the upstream sector of the petroleum industry. Today, several E&P Operators such as NPDC, Eroton E&P, Addax Petroleum, Seplat, BelemaOil, ND Western and a host of others are using SEPAL™ for quick intervention opportunity identification leading to production optimisation.
So, what exactly is SEPAL™? It is a well, reservoir & facility management (WRFM) digitalisation software used to analyse and manage well, reservoir & facility data in a single platform. Its advanced visualisation and analytics capabilities enable organisations make informed and timely decisions for effective asset management.
Herein provided is a brief overview of SEPAL™ and its value proposition to users.
Modules in SEPAL™
There are six (6) core modules in SEPAL. These modules are integrated to foster cross-disciplinary conjunctive collaboration amongst key WRFM stakeholders. The modules include:
What Key Challenges Does SEPAL™ Seek to Address?
- Production Technology
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Geology
- Process Engineering
- WRFM Analytics
Benefits of SEPAL™
- Production decline from mature assets
- Poor well, reservoir and facility data availability/management
- Poor/No production benchmarking
- Prolonged analysis & decision-making time
- High frequency of unsuccessful well interventions
- Well integrity issues
- Improved cross-disciplinary conjunctive collaboration resulting in robust decision-making.
- Easy identification of candidate wells for intervention opportunities to enhance production through WRFM analytics.
- High-fidelity digital repository to manage WRFM data such as geological maps, petrophysical logs, well schematics, PVT data, production data on a single platform to improve operational efﬁciency.
- Full support for data import, export, and calculation chain.Changes in any module trigger re-calculations and update other modules where necessary.
- Quick access to rich well design toolbox with design properties compliant with NORSOK, ISO, and API requirements.
- Enhanced data management and security.